Tuesday 11 August 2009

Twiddle Dee Twiddle Dum

I have succumbed to popular pressure.

I am now on Twitter! Hehehe.

Of course I joined purely out of curiosity. Seems like a lot of companies are now on Twitter and I'd like to know what kind of promotions they have and stuff.....

Ok fine. I really just wanted to follow what the celebs are up to. I'm following Ne-Yo and Mariah Carey. More to be added soon :P

I just love how the interwebz provides us with so many things to waste our time on.

3Willings
1) Ginuwine - "Last Chance" Hahaha this song is awesome. Only a genius could use lyrics like "If I only got one shot to win you, Then call me Jordan fourth quarter in 92"

2) My Nikes! They're so comfy. And I'm liking the red and black and high-cut look. So retro-ish. Bringin' the game back!
3) Loving my new air fresheners. They smell quite nice. Its like "apples" everywhere I go. Plus they look very cute. Pull chicks I reckon'

No comments: