Thursday 30 July 2009

H1N1

Not much to update on really. I haven't really been doing much since the Sydney trip.

Plus I've been playing (too much?) Grand Theft Auto 4.

Thankfully I've finished the game, so I can now continue on with other things I've been neglecting.

Like the bills, taxes and my health!

Speaking of health, I had a Swine flu scare yesterday.

I was shivering at work, light headed and nauseated. Uh-oh. Sounds like Swine flu symptoms.

And I work in a place where there's a high incident of Swine flu, so things didn't look too healthy.

When I got home my brother didn't want to take any risk and locked me up in my room! Quarantine he says!

This bothered me at first, but when he started bringing food up, I was like "yeah.. I can get used to this!"

Thankfully I'm feeling much better today. No temperature or headaches.
I think it was just a case of food poisoning from the cafeteria.


No comments: