Tuesday 30 December 2008

2008 Season Ender

3Willings
2) Apollo Justice
3) Pineapple Fried Rice

So here we are again.  

End of another year.

Another crazy year.

Wow.  Well what can I say about 2008? Its been a pretty good year for me because I've accomplished so many things.  

I went to a lot of new places.  

I met new people, experienced new things.  

I was even on TV.
Im the guy in the middle with sunnies :)

And best of all, I enjoyed and shared it with friends and loved ones.

Japan with Anh was the highlight for 2008 though.  Everyday for two weeks was just pure joy.  

And a lot of eating.  

"Can I buy some Tokyo Bananas?" "Haaaaiii!" *Kawaii*

It wasn't all fun and games though.  I had my share of sad times and disappointments in 2008.

My chocolate wasabe chocolate dessert was a disappointment

And it wasn't just me.  A few people work had it very tough this year.  One guy got divorced,  another lost a nephew and another lost their dad.  

Today I found out my high school friend's partner was murdered.  It was really quite shocking news.  I didn't know how to react to something like that.  

I was just sad for him.  Something like that you don't really expect to happen to someone you know.  

But I'm a firm believer that from bad things, better brighter things will bloom.  

Wall-e is a fighter! Fighting!!

Like the financial crissis and the drop in fuel prices.  

The greedy people got punished and the normal people get cheaper fuel.  Hehehe.

Never take anything for granted was the Christmas message this year.  

My dad is the bestest.

I will take that message to heart.  

I hope to spend more quality time with those special to me.  

And that should make 2009 another good year.  
Thank you 2008.

Korean look for 2009?

No comments: