Thursday 21 August 2008

Gossip Boy


Its knowing the end of Sixth sense and not being able to scream it out to first time viewers! If you don't tell anyone you're gonna burst!

*BLOOOFF!*

I have to admit a bit of goss makes life a bit more interesting :P

Its having that bit of forbidden knowledge.

And you want to tell EVERYONE because its like the MOST EARTH SHATTERING- EYE POPPING MAGNAMIMOUS STORY EVER!!!

But you cant.

its our little secret

Before, I made the mistake of blabbering stuff I found out to others. That always landed me in hot waters.

Maybe its because I'm such a stupid gossip boy and I don't include clauses like
"dont' tell anyone this okay, but *gossip *gossip *gossip..."
or "I didn't tell you this alright, but... *gossip *gossip *gossip.."

Only a veteran would know that.

Just recently I found myself in the receiving end of super juicy gossip.

Shame I can tell anyone.


Maybe I can write about it? :(

Goood stuff you found the goss!!!

I found out that *gossip gossip gossip* was *gossip gossip gossip* an *gossip gossip gossip* - this was a major problem because *gossip gossip gossip* is a *gossip gossip gossip*.

My good friend *gossip gossip gossip* is *gossip gossip gossip* a *gossip gossip gossip*!!!!!! Can you imagine that!!! What a dog!!

Oh yeah, and last night, *gossip gossip gossip* told us that *gossip gossip gossip* has a *gossip gossip gossip*. Another dirty dog!!

No comments: