Monday 7 July 2008

Sleeping around (and the crazy Pussy)

3Willings
1) Kung-Fu Panda
2) Jean Claude Patisserie
3) Miss Gold Digger

After about an hour of seeing Guild war characters parade in head, I finally got some sleep last night.

Nothing beats sleeping in your own bed.

I blame it on my nomadic lifestyle.

For the most of this year, I've been sleeping around on other beds. Holidays and staying over at other peoples places. Which is actually quite tiring because I'm never quite settled.

Which doesn't do any good for my already sleep deprived self. The bags are starting to give me that panda look.

The last two weeks saw me house-sitting in Willagee.

Fully equipped (including ADSL2+) and a silver kitchen to boot, I thought this was going to be a great house-sitting job. Closeness to bubble tea was true awesomeness.

The trucks chugging down Leach Highway and Stock road was not so awesomeness.

Another not-so awesome thing was the house cat.

You see, I've never been fond of cats. Our past neighbors had cats. It ate the birds while they played in the bird bath. Sometimes the cat sleeps on the hood of our car, scratching the paint at the same time.

In this chapter, I had a cat-mate named Diesel.

Diesel aka 'Crazy Cat'

Diesel, loved meowing all night long. He followed me everywhere I went which was nice... until I needed to go to the toilet and he's still there by my side (the thought of the cat going for my bird did cross my mind).

And he loves sitting on my lap... and clawing my thighs at the same time.

The more I pull, the deeper the claws dig.
I think he bore holes on two work pants.

There was one night when his claws came inches from a very sensitive spot.

Having no intentions of having my testicles skewered by the cat, I lock him outside when I'm in the computer room.

One night I emerged out of the room to find my mobile phone (which I dismantle earlier) on the floor and bits scattered everywhere.

No where to be found was the sim card.

The crazy cat is highly suspect.

Maybe if I call my sim card, the cat might start ringing.

No comments: