Tuesday 13 May 2008

Eargasm

Yay!! My brother has dropped off my birthday present and I couldn't be happier (don't tell my girlfriend).

I LURRVE my new Bose On-Ear Headphones!!!!

Please excuse this blatant plug on Bose products but if you're a try-hard audiophile like me - then you'd definitely want a pair of these babies.

I've been listening to music with the bass up for three minutes and now I need to do #2.
Now thats what you call stomach turning bass!!

For me, a good sound source is one that lets you identify each musical instrument when you're listening to a song. And I'm not kidding you - the sound quality on this thing is DA BOMB!!!!

There's three types of Bose earphones - an in-ear model (the pluggy things you shove in ear), on-ear and an outer ear one. I think the on-ear is the best cause its really comfortable plus its not directly shoving sound into your ear. The outer ear is a bit biggish for my liking.

In my last overseas trip I bought a Sony Noise canceling Earphones (MDR-NC22). Does a great job in removing noise, but the sound quality was only so-so.

If I would grade it out of 100 - 10 being ultimate-cream-your pants - eargasm, 0 being no sound at all, ill give the Sony a 55.

Ipod earphones get a 43.

The bose gets an 85.

If you enjoy listening to music, you should get these.

Once you hear music through this thing, you'd want to listen to your music collection again.
Because you haven't heard it until you've heard it through these!

No comments: