Thursday 19 October 2006

Discovering Undiscovered

Short Talk:
With a song I made her cry. Its the first time she's cried happy.


Whats playing in Will's walkman?

1) James Morrison - Undiscovered
You think that I wanna run and hide
That I'll keep it all locked up inside
I just want you to find me
I'm not lost, not lost
Just undiscovered
This album rocks my socks. But not as much as the next album in this list.

2) Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/Lovesounds
Weird title but still, Mr JT has done it again. My favourites are 'My Love' and 'What Goes Around Comes Around". The anthem "Sexyback" is just a ringtone to me now :P I can listen to this album over and over again - but I feel the need to enjoy the albums crying to be heard.

3) Pink - Im not Dead
Im not a big fan of Pink, but this album is surprisingly good. Its nice to channel all that anger against the US president :)

4) The Fray - How to Save a Life
Perfect soundtrack if you're feeling emoshitnal (term coined by Talamasca). Nice when going out on a cruise on a Sunday afternoon.


No comments: