Sunday 9 July 2006

Deeper than what I imagined

She was different.

She looked okay.


But somehow, I just knew that something was wrong.

Something just didn't feel quite right.

And it worried me because
she's everything to me.

------

Things happen for a reason and often enough, there's nothing you can do to about it.
That's just life.

Theres no rule that says its your turn to have an unfortunate event because you haven't had one for a while. There's also no guarantee that your days will be forever bright.

Tomorrow I might get a parking ticket or I might find a $20 note in my jeans.

Life is so full of ups and downs - its scary.
I guess that's what makes it so interesting.

------

I spent time with her and I finally discovered what was wrong.

It was much deeper than what I imagined.

I'm just so glad I spent time with her.

Things could have gotten worse.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.... im speechless.
wish someone would feel and write about me that way.

Anonymous said...

hi psyche.

yes. my attachment to my car is indescribable sometimes :)