Tuesday 26 April 2011

Perth Supafest 2011

Went to my first music festival a few weeks ago!


Supafest showcased some of my favourite RnB singers like Nelly, Taio Cruz and Timbaland.  Other artists who made an appearance include Snoop Dog, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Fat Joe and T-Pain.

Too bad Timbaland pulled out the last minute, but it was still very enjoyable.  Can't beat a day with friends and good music!


The festival started around midday and we didn't leave until around ten at night.  It was a pretty full-on day with lots of dancing, drinking and merriment.

Speaking of drinking - the low point of the day was when a teenage girl decided that she's had too much to drink and threw up on my back!!

SOOOO GROSS!!

It was all warm and chunky.  Smelt awful.  I had to throw away my shirt because it was disgusting after that.  Thankfully Ryan had an extra shirt which he lent me, but was not too happy about the end of Mr Happy.


Still, I got to see Taio Cruz which was the highlight for me.

He's such a nice guy, very polite for a playa. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasnt it a great bloody day