Thursday 3 June 2010

Season Ender - Thirty

In a couple of days I'm hitting the big three-oh.

That's quite amazing when you consider how much time that is.

Thirty years!

That's a lot of birthdays and Christmases and sleeping and laughing and fighting and showering and drinking and walking and singing and twittering working and playing and worrying and training and reading and swimming and farting and blogging and complaining and fishing and....well, you get the picture!

But I'm really grateful of my first 30 years. My family's been the best and I have the most awesome friends. And I'm soon to be married to the most beautiful person. I'm very lucky and I hope to share this happiness to those around me.

So what happens now? I mean, apart from the cookie Mexican party we're throwing this saturday, what's the next evolutionary stage for thirty-somethings?
What happens when you turn thirty?

I guess the same thing that happens every other day. You continue to learn and love new things. You get a little wiser.

And whole lot more crazy.

3 comments:

jen said...

I know what happens when you hit past 30 -life just gets better!!! It's still fun as when you were younger...but with a difference. Wish we are there to shout "Viva Will!" to you! Happy Birthday to my cool younger brother!

jen said...

I know what happens when you hit past 30 -life just gets better!!! It's still as fun as when you were younger, and it's how you feel inside. Wish we are there to shout "Viva Will!" to you! Happy Birthday to my cool younger brother!

love,
Jen

bing said...

happy birthday to you!